When brokering with a company in China to produce your client’s invention, there are several important questions you should ask to ensure a successful partnership. Here are some examples:
- What is your experience with manufacturing products similar to my client’s invention?
- Can you provide references from other clients you have worked with in the past?
- What is your production capacity, and how long will it take to manufacture the required quantity of products?
- What is your quality control process, and how do you ensure that products meet the required standards and specifications?
- Can you provide samples of similar products you have produced in the past?
- What are your payment terms and conditions?
- What is your policy for handling disputes or issues that may arise during the production process?
- Are there any government regulations or certifications required for producing this type of product, and can you assist with obtaining them?
- What is the cost per unit, and are there any additional fees or charges that I should be aware of?
- What is the timeline for production and delivery of the finished products?
It is important to ask these questions and any other questions specific to your client’s invention to ensure that the partnership with the Chinese company is successful and meets your client’s needs.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.